MindFreedom California Activities
News and events by sponsors and affiliates in California, USA.
- Nonviolent Protest of American Psychiatric Association in San Francisco (Moscone Center, California, USA, from May 17, 2009 01:00 PM to May 17, 2009 05:00 PM)
- Creative Support Takes On Psychiatric Corruption! When the American Psychiatric Association holds their large Annual Meeting in 2009 in San Francisco, once more MindFreedom International will be there to greet them with a nonviolent protest, co-sponsored by California Network of Mental Health Clients in a “Festival of Resistance.” All are invited to join us with skits, music, speakers and free refreshments to change the mental health system, that will be YouTubed.
- A Rally to Save the California Survivor/Consumer Movement (Culver City, California, from Oct 28, 2011 11:00 AM to Oct 28, 2011 02:00 PM)
- David Oaks will be one of the speakers at this gathering to help support the movement led by mental health consumers and psychiatric survivors in California.
- A BBC Report Seeks Interviews About Label of “Bipolar”
- BELOW is a forwarded message from a BBC reporter who is visiting in California to work on a mental health story.