- Report: MindFreedom Members Challenge Bias by Kitty Dukakis in Electroshock Book.
- MindFreedom Maine reports about their vigil that said “No” to electroshock, and to bias in media and books about electroshock. Their peaceful vigil in Boston remembered those killed and harmed by electroshock human rights violations. Updated 23 October 2007.
- MindFreedom Maine speaks out about Kitty Dukakis book
- Here’s a report about a MindFreedom vigil that helped break the silence about bias in a book that unfairly promotes electroshock.
- Conference: “Innovative Solutions for Building Recovery With Alternatives to Psychotropic Medications” (Hilton Garden Inn, Freeport, Maine, from Sep 20, 2012 10:00 AM to Sep 21, 2012 05:00 PM)
- Author and mental health industry critic Robert Whitaker and MFI Director David W. Oaks will be among the keynote speakers at this conference sponsored by Community Health and Counseling Services in Maine.