The “Opal Social Hour” at LILA Peer Support Club
You are invited to fun, friends and freedom at the “Opal Hour” at the LILA Peer Support Club. Here’s the latest info about this fun event with music, refreshments and the latest news about activism to change the mental health system.
- Flyer for Opal Hour December 1, 2011 at LILA Peer Support club
- You can download and distribute a one-page PDF flyer (only 264 kb) about the this Thursday’s 1 December 2011, OPAL HOUR, at the LILA Peer Support Club.
- Opal Hour 5 January 2012
- Download a free flyer (PDF 736 KB) for fun, friends, freedom and open mike at the LILA Peer Support Club.
- Opal Hour 5 January 2012 (Eugene, Oregon, from Jan 05, 2012 05:00 PM to Jan 05, 2012 06:30 PM)
- The Opal Hour is an opportunity to network and hear news to support your activism for change in mental health.
- Tom Wilson, mental health activist
- Tom Wilson is a long-time advocate for changing the mental health system in Lane County Oregon. Tom is on the advisory committee for MindFreedom Lane County, and is an MC at the LILA Peer Support Club Opal Hour. Here he’s pictured in his role as comedian at that social networking event.
- Opal Cabaret with singer-songwriter David Rogers (Eugene, Oregon, from Feb 02, 2012 05:00 PM to Feb 02, 2012 06:30 PM)
- Free. Fun • Friends • Freedom • Open Mike. All are invited. Performance & networking for your mental well being.
- Opal Cabaret flyer: David Rogers, singer-song writer
- Free, fun, social networking at Opal Cabaret, on Ground Hog’s Day, 2 February 2012! Download the PDF flyer here. (556 K)
- Opal Cabaret with Singer Pam Sievers!
- Download a one-page PDF flyer for this free Opal Cabaret event. When: Thursday, 1 March 2012 • 5 pm to 6:30 pm. Featuring Singer PAM SIEVERS rock/pop/country and singalong! Where: LILA Peer Support Club • 990 Oak Street • Eugene
- Opal Cabaret With Singer Pam Sievers (Eugene, Oregon, from Mar 01, 2012 05:00 PM to Mar 01, 2012 06:30 PM)
- Celebrate your free mind with singer Pam Sievers, plus open mike, sing-along and more. Mental health consumers and psychiatric survivors are especially invited, but all are welcome.
- Brian Cutean featured artist at free Opal Cabaret
- You can download this PDF flyer about this free event on 4 April 2012 in Eugene, Oregon. Celebrate creativity, madness and mental health human rights with wild folksinger-songwriter Brian Cutean, at the next Opal Cabaret, co-sponsored by OCSC, MindFreedom, LILA and Opal Network.
- Brian Cutean featured artist at free Opal Cabaret (LILA Peer Support Club, Eugene, Oregon, from Apr 05, 2012 05:00 PM to Apr 05, 2012 07:00 PM)
- Wild folksinger songwriter Brian Cutean is the featured performer, along with an open mike. Celebrate a nonviolent revolution in the mental health system, and the rights of psychiatric survivors, at the next free Opal Cabaret. Co-sponsored by MindFreedom, OCSC, Opal Network and LILA Peer Suport Club.