OPAL network is an alliance of groups in Lane County, Oregon that support the voice, empowerment, and self-determination of mental health consumers and psychiatric survivors. Thanks much to LILA and many other groups for supporting this successful project. You are invited!
- An Info Center for Opal Network Meeting Posters & Announcements
- Info about Opal Network events, including posters, public service announcements, etc.
- Opal launch
- Info about the launch of Opal network in May 2007.
- Background documents related to Opal Network, including mission
- This folder contains basic information about Opal Network such as vision, goals and guidelines.
- Learn more about the story of Opal Whiteley herself.
- One of the most famous authors to emerge from Lane County was the eccentric child-nature-mystic author Opal Whiteley of Cottage Grove. It’s amazing how many people in Lane County don’t yet know her unique and amazing story. Here’s are some places to start.
- The “Opal Social Hour” at LILA Peer Support Club
- You are invited to fun, friends and freedom at the “Opal Hour” at the LILA Peer Support Club. Here’s the latest info about this fun event with music, refreshments and the latest news about activism to change the mental health system.