PsychRights.org is a sponsor group based in Alaska, USA.
- PsychRights hires executive director
- PsychRights.org, a sponsor group of MindFreedom International, has filled its opening for Executive Director.
- NY Times spotlights PsychRights exposure of Eli Lilly fraud
- The NY Times today spotlights PsychRights founder Jim Gottstein’s exposure of illegal fraud by Eli Lilly about hazards caused by their psychiatric drug Zyprexa. PsychRights is a sponsor group of MindFreedom International. Congratulations Jim for this major victory!
- NY Times & PsychRights Vs. Eli Lilly
- The NY Times ran articles and an editorial blasting Eli Lilly’s fraudulent promotion of Zyprexa, a psychiatric neuroleptic drug. The NY Times investigation credits revelations supplied to them by attorney Jim Gottstein of PsychRights, a sponsor group of MindFreedom International.
- PsychRights Launches Pro Bono Recruitment Effort with MindFreedom’s Ann L. Human Rights Alert
- The Law Project for Psychiatric Rights (PsychRights) announces the launch of its effort to recruit pro bono attorneys to help defend New York citizens facing the horror of forced psychiatric drugging.
- Peaceful Protest of E. Fuller Torrey at Heritage Foundation (Washington, DC, from Jul 18, 2012 11:30 AM to Jul 18, 2012 05:00 PM)
- Occupy Psychiatry – a project of PsychRights and MindFreedom International – are holding a protest of E. Fuller Torrey’s appearance at the Heritage Foundation. Dr. Torrey is widely considered one of the main proponents of increasing the number of Americans on forced psychiatric drugs.