Guests this show: Mary Maddock, Louise Bouta, John Breeding. Listen and call in live. We’re crazy about freedom! Host David W. Oaks is a psychiatric survivor and director of MindFreedom. After a break for a technical upgrade on this popular show, join the re-launching!
|When|| Jan 10, 2009
from 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM
|Contact Phone||(541) 345-9106|
|Attendees||Everyone with a phone, or with a computer that can play audio via the web.|
|Add event to calendar|| vCal
Passionate about changing the mental health system? You’re not alone… talk with your community, live!
Listen and call in live, free:
Join in live on “Second Saturdays” at 2 pm ET, 11 am Pacific.
SPECIAL GUESTS for this upcoming show:
- Mary Maddock, electroshock survivor.
- John Breeding, dissident psychologist critical of electroshock.
- Louise Bouta, electroshock survivor in Minnesota who attended Ray Sandford’s 16 December 2008 hearing.
- MADNESS NETWORK NEWS about activists changing the mental health system internationally.
- HANDY-DANDY ESCAPE TIP! Proven tricks used by MFI members to evade psychiatric abuse.
- YOUR CHOICE about resources and alternatives for mental and emotional well being.
- LIVE DISCUSSION between you and guests.
Tips about listening and calling in!
Again, for more information go to the main page of the MFI Mad Pride Live Radio show, click here.
From there you may listen live, engage in online chat with other listeners or even use your computer to phone in.
Miss a show?
At that same web site, a few minutes after each show is over you may listen to an archive of that show or previous shows.
During the show you can phone in to participate at (646) 595-2125. (If you do not have a computer that will broadcast the show to you, no worries. Youu may also simply listen in live via the call-in number.)
You may e-mail in questions or guest suggestions at any time to.
Want to hear a few of the best of the 2006 to 2007 shows? Click here: