A day to learn about, discuss, and build connections and resources for alternatives to and within the mental health system. The day before the International Society for Ethical Psychology & Psychiatry (ISEPP) Conference. Sponsored by MindFreedom International, organized by the MFI Choice in Mental Health Campaign.
|When|| Nov 01, 2012
from 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM
|Where||Philadelphia Airport Marriott Hotel|
|Contact Name||LaTonya at the MFI Office|
|Attendees||All welcome. $50 fee includes lunch.|
|Add event to calendar|| vCal
- To register and pay the $50 fee conveniently and securely by credit card online via MindFreedom’s Mad Market web site, click here.
- For alternative convenient ways to register and pay – online, phone, postal mail or fax – see below or click here.
Mobilizing our Healing Resources
Sponsored by MindFreedom International, organized by the Choice in Mental Health Campaign
Date: Thursday, November 1, 2012
Time: 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
The day before the International Society for Ethical Psychology & Psychiatry (ISEPP) Conference.
A day to learn about, discuss, and build connections and resources for alternatives to and within the mental health system.
Place: Philadelphia Airport Marriott Hotel
- Oryx Cohen, National Empowerment Center, from Massachusetts.
- Mary Ellen Copeland, founder of Copeland Center for Wellness and Recovery, a creator of WRAP (Wellness Action Recovery Plan), from Vermont.
- Susan Musante, Director of Soteria-Alaska.
- Peter Lehmann, author of Coming off Psychiatric Drugs and co-editor of Alternatives Beyond Psychiatry, from Berlin, Germany.
A light lunch will be served from 12:45 to 1:45 pm, and is included in the $50 registration fee. There will be no refunds for cancelled registrations after October 15, 2012.
How to Register for Creative Revolution
You may secure your place and pay your $50 registration fee in any one of these convenient ways:
• Securely on the WEB with any credit card via MindFreedom’s Mad Market, click here: http://bit.ly/creative-rev
• PHONE the MFI office with your credit card and ask for LaTonya: 541-345-9106
• POSTAL MAIL a simple form with your credit card info, check or money order. Just download that PDF form by clicking here.
• FAX a simple form with your credit card info. Just download that PDF form by clicking here.
- For more info on MindFreedom International go to: https://mindfreedom.org
- For more info on ISEPP and their conference go to: http://www.psychintegrity.org
- For more info on the Creative Revolution event email email@example.com or phone the office at 541-345-9106.