HEY HAL AT NETCORPS! — I created this duplicate calendar entry a little while ago here at the airport…. today Friday, 15 May, FROM SCRATCH, because i thought maybe somehow when we created the event item last month we screws up. But this one is invisible, too, in the two “EVENTS” window…. so I’ll just change it to ‘private.’ But I’ll leave it up so you can see the problem wasn’t in how we created the item, somehow. Thanks.
|when||May 15, 2009
from 01:00 PM to 03:00 PM
|where||SFSU, 835 Market St., Room 610, San Francisco|
|contact name||David W. Oaks|
|add event to calendar|| vCal
[NOTE TO WEBMASTER: This is a DUPLICATE entry to see if it can be made visible. In ‘input’ there is red dot by dates… apparently it does not allow entry of event on same day of event?]
MindFreedom will hold a free meeting in advance of the protest of the American Psychiatric Association Annual Meeting in San Francisco.
15 May 2009
Come to meet other MindFreedom members, socialize, organize, boost your spirits, maybe make some signs, and get informed! There will be a speaker panel including:
* David Oaks, director of MindFreedom International, from Oregon
* Delphine Brody, California Network of Mental Health Clients
* Psychologist/author Al Galves, MindFreedom board member, from New Mexico
* MindFreedom Lane County Affiliate coordinator Ron Unger
* MindFreedom San Francisco Bay Area coordinator Molly Hogan.
A little free food and beverage provided. 5 – 7 PM, SFSU, 835 Market St. SF.
Free event, wheelchair accessible.
Note: Room has been changed to 610 (was 609).