MindFreedom will hold a free meeting in advance of the protest of the American Psychiatric Association Annual Meeting in San Francisco.
|when||May 15, 2009
from 01:00 PM to 03:00 PM
|where||San Francisco, California, USA|
|contact name||David W. Oaks|
|contact phone||(541) 345-9106|
|attendees||All are welcome.|
|add event to calendar|| vCal
15 May 2009
Come to meet other MindFreedom members, socialize, organize, boost your spirits, maybe make some signs, and get informed! There will be a speaker panel including:
- David Oaks, director of MindFreedom International, from Oregon
- Delphine Brody, California Network of Mental Health Clients
- Psychologist/author Al Galves, MindFreedom board member, from New Mexico
- MindFreedom Lane County Affiliate coordinator Ron Unger
- MindFreedom San Francisco Bay Area coordinator Molly Hogan.
A little free food and beverage provided. 5 – 7 PM, SFSU, 835 Market St. SF.
Free event, wheelchair accessible.
Note: Room has been changed to 610 (was 609).