MindFreedom values your privacy. When you join MindFreedom or request that we send you information about our organization, certain information is stored in our database. This information is never shared outside of MindFreedom.
What information does MindFreedom collect?
- When you join MindFreedom or request that we send you information, we store contact data such as your name, phone number, and postal mailing address.
- Upon joining, you may also optionally provide MindFreedom with your email address.
How does MindFreedom use this information?
- MindFreedom may use your contact information to provide alerts regarding the status of your membership, upcoming events, human rights campaigns or for fundraising.
- Your information is never shared with anyone outside MindFreedom and is kept strictly confidential.
How do I opt out?
- Contact our office at (541) 345-9106 or to opt out of future email, postal mail, or telephone contact from MindFreedom International.