Free. Fun • Friends • Freedom • Open Mike. All are invited. Performance & networking for your mental well being.
|when||Feb 02, 2012
from 05:00 PM to 06:30 PM
|attendees||All are welcome to this free event!
Mental health consumers and psychiatric survivors are especially invited!
|add event to calendar|| vCal
to download pdf flyer of below click here:
When: Thursday, 2 February 2012 • 5 pm to 6:30 pm
Featuring: Singer/songwriter DAVID ROGERS
Where: LILA Peer Support Club • 990 Oak Street • Eugene
• informal way to build your community people power
• free yummy snacks & beverages (mix of healthy and naughty!)
• latest news about local and national advocacy in mental health
• open mike for your song, poem, joke or news
• special reason to celebrate: Ground Hogs Day!
Hosts Sam Johnson and David Oaks. Sponsors LILA, OCSC, Opal Network, MindFreedom.
More info phone 541-345-9106 • email email@example.com Wheelchair accessible. Free!
Please download and distribute a PDF flyer of above:
PLEASE FORWARD to others in Lane County who may be interested.
Bring a friend!