- Directory of Consumer-Driven Services
- The National Mental Health Consumers’ Self-Help Clearinghouse hosts this federally funded online list of projects run by mental health consumers and psychiatric survivors.
- PeopleWho …
- “People Who…”, a non-profit organization based in California, is an online community for people who experience mood swings, fear, visions, and/or hear voices. People Who is a gathering place on the internet for advocacy, support, or simply to experience each other. A truly pioneering online disability support community from the early days of the world wide web, People Who is accredited to the World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS) and the Ad Hoc Committee for the Comprehensive and Integral International Convention to Promote and Protect the Rights and Dignity of Persons with Disabilities.
- A Mental Health Alternative for Youth in Denmark May Be Shut Down: Save Gaderummet!
- Gaderummet is an innovative psychosocial alternative for young homeless people in Copenhagen, Denmark that may be replaced by a more traditional mental health service. Here’s an easy e-mail action you can take to help show there is international support.