USA Today Neuroleptic Series
USA Today examines dangers in the rapidly increasing prescription rate of neuroleptics in USA children.
- For foster kids, oversight of prescriptions is scarce
- USA Today exposes the massive psychiatric drugging of USA children in foster care.
- USA Today investigates neuroleptic psychiatric drug harm to children
- A report in USA Today looks at the disability and death linked to the rapidly increasing rate of prescriptions of the super-powerful neuroleptic or “anti-psychotic” psychiatric drugs to US children.
- New antipsychotic drugs carry risks for children
- USA Today investigates hazards related to increased prescriptions of neuroleptics — also known as antipsychotics — given to children in the USA.
- Adult antipsychotics can worsen troubles
- USA Today investigates how neuroleptic psychiatric drugs (also called “antipsychotics”) that are usually given to adults, can have special hazards when given to children, as they are in increasing numbers.