This folder has tips, ideas, suggestions about using wikipedia, in its spirit of open information, to disseminate information about human rights and alternatives in the mental health system.
- What is Wikipedia and Why Should We Care ?
- This MindFreedom page discusses the rather unique internet encyclopedia – wikipedia.org. Sub-pages discuss: How to monitor wikipedia articles that you care about for accuracy, bias, or possible deletion; and how to study and prepare to be a participating author of wikipedia articles. You can learn how to contribute to wikipedia in a way that respects the spirit and written guidelines of this unique project.
- How to Monitor Wikipedia Articles
- How to use wikipedia. How to monitor wikipedia articles that you care about for accuracy, bias, or possible deletion.
- Tips on Authoring Wikipedia Articles
- How to study and prepare to be a participating author of wikipedia articles, following the guidelines and principles of wikipedia.