Artist Amy Smith created an OccupyAPA poster
Here you can find a JPG of art work by psychiatric survivor Amy Smith, to support OccupyAPA: Occupy the American Psychiatric Association. As well as the art, you can find a flyer the MindFreedom made based on the poster. You are welcome to also make creative posters using this. As long as you do not make money from this, and your message reflects the intent of the protest, you are welcome to use this art work.
- High-res scan of Amy Smith “Occupy APA” protest
- Below is a link to a high resolution scan of the “Occupy APA” graphic by psychiatric survivor artist Amy Smith. It is in “BMP” format and it is 9.3 megs. Note at BOTTOM in “Related Content” you can instead download a PDF below 4 megs, that can be printed out on regular 8 1/2 x 11 paper. Or you can use an excerpt of the banner as an icon.
- PDF Poster (8.5 x 11) based on Amy Smith Art Work
- Below is a link to a simple PDF poster you can print out on 8.5 x 11 inch paper, that supports the protest to Occupy the American Psychiatric Association Annual Meeting on 5 May 2012. OccupyAPA! It is less than 4 megs. Display it proudly, and distribute it to friends! (You can make your own poster based on artist Amy Smith scanned art work, see “Related Content” link at bottom. Also see link to icon excerpt.)
- Banner Icon “excerpt” from Amy Smith OccupyAPA Art Work
- Here is an excerpt from Amy Smith’s artwork for OccupyAPA (Occupy the American Psychiatric Association). If you wish, you can use this banner as an icon for the Occupy APA protest.